Soft Sugar CookiesFrom munchy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients til everything is mixed together.
- Chill dough for about 15 mins.
- Form dough into small balls or use cookie cutters.
- Bake until light golden brown-no more than 10 mins. When you take them out of the oven they may seem underdone, but they're not.
- Let them cool on the pan.
- If you want them crisper, bake them longer.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!