Strawberry Chicken SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chutney shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 pints fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, salt, curry powder and lime juice.
- Add chicken, celery and onion then toss well.
- Cover and chill then just before serving slice enough strawberries to make 2 cups.
- Gently toss with chicken mixture.
- Line platter or individual serving plates with lettuce then mound chicken salad in center.
- Garnish with remaining whole strawberries.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!