Tropical Tuna SandwichFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 can (6 ounces) tune, water packed, drained shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, free shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet relish shopping list
- 1 tsp mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 slices whole wheat bread shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, pineapple, celery, relish, mustard and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread aprtion of tuna to 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Lightly coat a skillet with non stick cooking spray. Grill sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until sandwiches are warm and bread is slightly brown.