Cordon Bleu Casserole From Taste of HomeFrom lenora 6 years ago
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. grnd mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded swiss shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a non stick skillet, saute ham for 4-5 minutes or until browned; drain and pat dry.
- In a greased 2 quart baking dish, layer the turkey, cheese and ham; set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in the flour, mustard, and nutmeg until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over ham.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the top. bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.