Chicken MarsalaFrom shellaugusta 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 8 chicken tenders shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup marsala wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cooking sherry shopping list
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 package of boil in the bag white rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour wine and sherry in the skillet. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juice run clear. Add the heavy whipping cream and make sure it's mixed. Put it on simmer for about 3 minutes. While chicken is cooking go ahead and boil the rice.
- After chicken is done and rice is done put chicken and sauce over the rice and serve. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookshellaugusta Conyers, GA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!