Steak And Tomato SandwichesFrom bakermel 7 years ago
- 8 sliced dried tomatoes or dried tomato halves (not oil packed) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. EVOO shopping list
- 12 oz. beef sirloin steak, about 3/4 in. thick shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 square bagels or ciabatta rolls, split shopping list
- 1/4 c. mayonaise shopping list
- 1 c. mixed salad greens shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tomatoes in a small bowl; cover with a little water.
- Microwave on high for 1 min.
- Brush oil on steak; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 to 4 in. from heat for 12 to 16 min. or until desired doneness, turning once.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-sized pieces.
- Drain tomatoes.
- Spread split sides of rolls lightly with mayonaise.
- Top roll bottoms with steak, tomatoes, salad greens and roll tops.
- Enjoy! :)