Pear and Blackberry PieFrom mystic75 7 years ago
- 335g plain flour shopping list
- 100g cold butter (cut in cubes) shopping list
- 30g caster sugar shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons iced water shopping list
- 4 large pears peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups black berries shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- icing sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour with butter and sugar in a blender or food processor until mixture resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and, using a knife, mix in water, quickly knead to bind.
- Wrapped dough and chill for 30 minutes
- Place pear slices over the base of a 20 cm flan dish in circle, sprinkle with sugar, pour over lemon juice. Place berries on top, sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- Roll out pastry cut out a 20cm in circle; using a knife, mark out wedges.
- Spoon some of the fruits onto serving plate, top with a wedge of pastry and dust with icing sugar.