BROCCOLI CASSEROLEFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 2 packages frozen chopped broccoli - (10 oz ea) -- cooked, shopping list
- drained shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup - -- (10 3/4 oz) shopping list
- 2 eggs -- lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups crushed crackers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter -- melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13- by 9-inch baking dish with
- vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and
- eggs. Mix well with a metal spoon. Place the mixture in the prepared
- baking dish. Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter
- evenly over the crackers. Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.