Chicken SaladFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 small sweet white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 large red apple, cubed shopping list
- 25 seedless green grapes shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained, reserve juice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsly chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup light Mayo shopping list
- whole romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl mix the mayo and 3-5 T of the reserved mandarine orange juice. Add the Mandarine Mayo to the chicken and toss gently. Arrange Romaine leaves on 4 plates and top with chicken salad.
- Note - It's best if all ingredients are generally the same size
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
This sounds really good Sunny, I love chicken salad. Great post. Getting my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Thanks for accepting my invitation and for the nice comments. Your chicken salad sounds wonderful, I can't wait to try it.
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!