Chicken SaladFrom sunny 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 small sweet white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 large red apple, cubed shopping list
- 25 seedless green grapes shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained, reserve juice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsly chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup light Mayo shopping list
- whole romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl mix the mayo and 3-5 T of the reserved mandarine orange juice. Add the Mandarine Mayo to the chicken and toss gently. Arrange Romaine leaves on 4 plates and top with chicken salad.
- Note - It's best if all ingredients are generally the same size
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Thanks for accepting my invitation and for the nice comments. Your chicken salad sounds wonderful, I can't wait to try it.
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it
This sounds really good Sunny, I love chicken salad. Great post. Getting my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!