Tiramisu my way Betty CrockerFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- Prep Time:30 min shopping list
- Start to Finish:4 hr 30 min. shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream shopping list
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, (12 ladyfingers) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold prepared espresso or strong coffee shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum on low speed; set aside.
- 2. Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Split ladyfingers horizontally in half. Arrange half of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, on bottom of ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches, or round pan, 9x1 1/2 inches. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the espresso over ladyfingers. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- 4. Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut sides up, on cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup espresso. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or until filling is firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Nutrition Information:
- 1 Serving: Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 160 ); Total Fat 18 g (Saturated Fat 11 g); Cholesterol 60 mg; Sodium 115 mg; Total Carbohydrate 17 g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 3 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 12 %; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4 %; Iron 4 % Exchanges: 1 Starch; 3 1/2 Fat
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Health Twist
- For 9 grams of fat and 170 calories per serving, substitute reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) for the regular cream cheese. Substitute 2 cups frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping for the beaten whipping cream.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating5 people
Sounds sooooo good. Saving this!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
What a good recipe, my grandson absolutely loves this stuff. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it