Beef Noodle SoupFrom mystic75 6 years ago
- 1pound cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 5 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups frozen egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, saute the stew meat, onion and celery for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
- Stir in the bouillon, parsley, ground black pepper, carrots, water and egg noodles. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.