Double Mushroom LasagnaFrom kimmer 9 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (can use the lower fat or lower salt types too) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Prego® fresh mushroom Italian Sauce or use your favorite brand shopping list
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup and milk.
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1 cup meat mixture in 8" square baking dish.
- Top with 2 lasagna noodles and 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 min. or until hot. Let stand 10 min.