Black Bean Salad Chicken QuesodillasFrom jillatsimpledailyrecipes 7 years ago
- Mix the black bean salad. shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 can (15oz) Southwestern style tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1/2 can (15oz) black beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- juice of one small, fresh lime shopping list
- Stir everything together in a medium bowl and set aside. shopping list
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, sliced into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded into small bowl shopping list
- 4 burrito size Zesty garlic tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- On the griddle; warm up tortilla on both sides, 20-30 seconds.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese over half the tortilla, top with chicken, and 1/4 cup black bean salad.
- Fold tortilla in half over filling. Brown tortillas 2-3 minutes on each side until cheese melts. Cut into wedges.
- Serve remaining salsa as side salad with tortillas chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjillatsimpledailyrecipes Sulphur Springs, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!