Easy BrowniesFrom catl8dy 6 years ago
- 1/4 c.cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 c. shortening or margarine shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. sunflower nuts (opt.) shopping list
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips (opt.) shopping list
- powdered sugar (opt.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8X8 inch square pan
- In a medium size bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Sift powdered sugar over top if desired.
The Cookcatl8dy WI
The Rating6 people
Got these in the oven right now...
mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Oh my those are good. That batch is for the girls. Now I'll be making some for me with nuts. :) Thanx for the great post!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
i have these in the oven right now, didnt have shortening or margarine so i used canola oil. we'll see how that turns out. the batter tastes really rally good.taliapshulze in new york loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!