Thin Pasta With Crabmeat SauceFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 2 medium-size plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 16-ounce container lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 2 8-ounce bottles clam juice shopping list
- 2 Tbl. dry sherry shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 3/4 16-ounce package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 Tbl. chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Seed and dice tomatoes.
- Dice onion.
- Slice garlic clove.
- Pick over crabmeat to remove any cartilage.
- In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot oilive oil, cook garlic, stirring occasionally, until garlic is golden brown. With slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
- In oil, cook onion until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, clam juice, sherry, white pepper, and 3/4 tsp. salt; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in crabmeat; heat through.
- Meanwhile, in saucepot, prepare angel hair pasta as label directs, using 2 tsp. salt in water. Drain; return to saucepot.
- To serve, place pasta in deep-dish dinner plates or pasta bowls; top with crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.