Unbacked Chocolate CookiesFrom bdarlt 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a pot, combine sugar, margarine and milk and boil for 5 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- In a big bowl (remember to allow lots of room to mix) mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Add boiled mixture to bowl, and mix ingredients together throughly.
- Place "drops" on a flat surface that fits in your fridge or freezer (pan or cutting board). Use spoons to form drops while mixture is hot. Use hands when mixture is cool enough.
- Place drops in fridge, or other cool place. Use the freezer is you are impatient