Pork Chops and TatersFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 6 pork chops, any cut shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 can French-fried onion rings shopping list
- 1 package frozen O”Brien potatoes shopping list
- (thaw before using) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown pork chops in oil; set aside to drain on
- paper towel.
- Season with seasoning salt.
- Combine sour cream, celery soup, milk and ¼ of cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add to O’Brien potatoes.
- Place mixture into baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over chops to cover.
- Add French-fried onion rings.
- Make foil tent and place over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes in 350°F. oven.
- Can be made ahead and frozen.
- Michele bakes this for approx. 1 hour.