Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter BarsFrom jules 7 years ago
- Base and Topping: shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups firmly brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaported) shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. (1 cup) semisweet chocalate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13X9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all base and topping ingredients; mix ay low speed until crumbly. Reserve 2 cups of crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture in bottom of sprayed pan to form base.
- In small bowl, combine condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla; mix until well blended. Pour mixture evenly over base. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts. Sprinkle reserved crumb over top; press down gently.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Center will not be set. Cool 1 hour 15 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into bars
The Cookjules Broken Arrow, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!