Easy Eclair DessertFrom easydonculinaryarts 5 years ago
- 27 whole graham crackers, halved shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 packages(4-serving size) jello-o vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 tub(12 ounces) Cool Whip whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread chocolate fudge frosting,[I used reduced sugar frosting] shopping list
- strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange 1/3 of the crackers on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan,breaking crackers to fit if necessary.
- Pour milk into large bowl.Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers. Place 1/2 of remaining crackers over pudding ; top with remaining pudding mixture and crackers.
- Remove top and foil from frosting container. Microwave frosting in container on high one minute or until pourable. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares to serve.
- Garnish with strawberries.
The Cookeasydonculinaryarts Janesville, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!