Kang Som Pla Sour SoupFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 2 hole fish clean and dicard head and tail shopping list
- shimp can be use for this dish clean and devine shopping list
- **NOTE if don't like whole pieces, it can be blended for a thick sauce..cook your fish or shimp in stock, when done bring to blend and bring back into stock. shopping list
- 4 cups of fish stock or water shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons sour curry paste (see Thai Sour Soup Paste / Kang Som Curry) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate mixed with 3 tablespoons water (to taste, for sourness) shopping list
- 3 cups of Chinese watercress long sliced discard hard stem shopping list
- 1 hole Di con / or white carrot medium size sliced shopping list
- OR OTHER vegetables..such as green bean, Chinese cabbage, collar green, green papaya, asperagus or any of your favorit vegetables. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of msg (optional)....msg bring out more favor in your dishes. In Thailand we mostly use them.. shopping list
How to make it
- If you are using fresh fish then dehead, detail, and cut your fish into four fillets of fish with bone.
- Heat the stock to boiling point, add sour paste bring back to boil and simmering for about 5 mintues in meduim low heat for better taste..
- Add the fish and simmer until the fish is cooked through.
- Add di con and cook for about 5 mintues or until medium cook (don't over cook)
- Add watercress and all others ingredients to taste and cover for 5 mintues.
- When done, place you soup in a medium size bowl and it ready to serve...Enjoy !!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!