Bacon-wrapped Green Beans Or AsparagusFrom ks76017 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blanch (quick boil) the green beans in boiling water just until the stalks turn bright green. While you're waiting for the water to boil, prepare an ice bath (a large bowl with ice and water)
- Drain and drop the beans into the ice bath for about 2 minutes.
- Drain beans.
- Cut bacon strips into halves or thirds.
- Group 3-4 beans into small bundles.
- Wrap bacon around each bundle.
- Place the green bean bundles on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon 1/2 to 1 tsp of brown sugar on top of each bundle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
The Cookks76017 Arlington, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!