Broccoli CasseroleFrom beebop 7 years ago
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli (or 1 package of frozen) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 onion chopped small shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (can use cream of celery or mushroom) shopping list
- 1 small jar of cheese spread (or 1/2 large jar) shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add soup and chopped onion
- Add cheese spread and melt.
- Add broccoli and simmer stirring constantly for 5 mins.
- Add rice and stir. Must be stirred well to combine rice with the rest of the ingredients.
- Put in a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 45 mins.
The Cookbeebop Sydney, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!