Taco BakeFrom beautidiva 6 years ago
- 1 pound gound beef shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 pky shell macaroni cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilis shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet brown beef and onion, drain.
- Add water, seasoning, tomato sauce; mix.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni, chilies, and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes of until heated through.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!