Easy Tuna CasseroleFrom eeks 7 years ago
- 1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese dinner shopping list
- 1 can tuna in water, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas (I've used frozen mixed veggies also) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion chopped (greens too) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- prepare boxed macaroni and cheese dinner (follow box directions)
- When mac 'n cheese is done, add all other ingredients and stir and keep on low heat, if too dry, add another 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Simple and even kids like it!!
- I've also put the whole works in a baking dish and covered it with sharp cheddar and baked it for 1/2 hour until brown and bubbly...and served it with some garlic bread!!
The Cookeeks Gulfcoast, FL
The Rating4 people
Great Eeks, good for hurry days.... quick , easy, delicious, got my 5!berry in Riverside loved it
A good, hearty, tasty go-to meal any night of the week. Great post...thanks so much! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
This could actually be a good camp recipe.dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!