Pistachio CheesecakeFrom ali 9 years ago
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ground almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter shopping list
- 6 packages (8 ounces each) of softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) of instant pistachio pudding mix shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
- chopped pistachios shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and almonds; cut in butter until crumbly. In a greased 10 inch springform pan, press mixture 1 1/4 inch up the sides. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and pudding mixes until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Reduce heat to 350. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Slice cheesecake and serve. If desired, drizzle slices with chocolate syrup, garnish with whipped cream and pistachios.
The Cookali Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!