Honey Walnut ChickenFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts - skinless and boneless shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 eggs; mixed with milk (for dipping) shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/8 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp orange rind shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Coat chicken in flour.
- Dip in egg mixture then coat with bread crumbs.
- Put oil into skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook through until browned on each side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place in 13x9-inch pan.
- In skillet, saute walnuts until slightly toasted; 1-2 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients stirring to dissolve cornstarch.
- Add mixture to walnuts in skillet and bring to boil while stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until thick; about 4 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!