BEEF BARBECUED FOR SANDWICHESFrom billyd 9 years ago
- 1 beef roast, 3 to 4 pounds, top round (London Broil), chuck, etc. shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite or homemade shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade shopping list
- (I sometimes mix them sugar free of course) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1-tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoon light brown sugar Splenda blend or regular, packed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Trim beef roast and cut into 4 uniform pieces.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Slice beef (might want to shred) then return to juices in cooker.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes longer.
- Serve this barbecued beef on warm split buns with coleslaw, or serve with hot cooked rice and a salad.
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!