English Muffin BreadFrom carterl 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place ingredients in the bread maching pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select the dough cycle.
- 2. Grease two coffee cans or one loaf pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 3. Remove dough from bread machine and either divide in half to accommodate the coffee cans or put entire amount in the loaf pan.
- 4. Cover and allow to rise until double in size.
- 5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or longer for a darker chewier crust.