Vietnamese Chicken SaladFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 8 boneless, chicken breast halves with skins shopping list
- 1 pound chinese noodles shopping list
- peanut oil shopping list
- ½ large napa cabbage, sliced shopping list
- ¼ small red cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped shopping list
- Peanut Dressing shopping list
- ¼ cup whole roasted peanuts shopping list
- **** shopping list
- Peanut Dressing: shopping list
- ½ cup rice vinegar shopping list
- ½ cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger root shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- ½ cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro. shopping list
How to make it
- Salad Directions:
- Grill chicken breasts under broiler 4 inches from source of heat until cooked on both sides, about 35 minutes.
- Remove skin and slice diagonally into thin strips.
- Cook noodles according to package directions,drain, and rinse in cold water.
- Toss with small amount of peanut oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Mix sliced cabbages and cilantro.
- Toss noodles with just enough Peanut Dressing to coat lightly. Place on serving plates.
- Top with cabbage mixture.
- Place chicken over cabbage.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Top with more dressing or serve on side for dipping chicken.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Peanut Dressing Directions:
- Combine vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, sesame oil,
- green onions, sugar, soy sauce and cilantro
- Makes 1 ¾ cups dressing
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!