Mustard Caraway Seed Salad DressingFrom lunasea 7 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, toasted (I put the toasted seeds in my mortar and pestle to grind lightly and release the flavor even more) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer water and onion in a small saucepan, uncovered, until onion is softened and most of water is evaporated, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Purée in a blender with vinegar, caraway seeds, sugar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- With motor running, add oil in a slow stream and blend until dressing is emulsified.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!