Chilled Chicken Yogurt SoupFrom noir 6 years ago
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon minced fresh dill or shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- Pinch white pepper shopping list
- 2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- fresh dill sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, lemon juice, minced dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl; toss lightly.
- Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Place yogurt in medium bowl. Stir with fork or wire whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Stir chicken mixture, cucumber, celery and onions into yogurt.
- Pour soup into serving bowls; garnish with dill sprigs.