Salmon CasseroleFrom lablover47 9 years ago
- 1 can salmon (or the equivalent leftover cooked fresh salmon or other fish) shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, scrubbed, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (or cheddar or whatever you like) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and flake the fish. Set aside.
- Cook noodles. Drain and rinse in hot water.
- Combine noodles with the salmon, celery and green onions.
- Blend together the sour cream, mustard, mayonnaise, thyme and salt, and add to noodle/fish mixture.
- Spoon half the mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole. Top with half the zucchini. Repeat layers.
- Top with the cheese. Be generous!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
The Cooklablover47 Two Harbors, MN
The Rating2 people
Awesome, thank you! Used tofu sour cream (Tofutti) and gluten free noodles. I didn't have the zuccini so I used chopped fresh spinach, mushrooms, capers and red peppers for the veggie layer. My husband kept saying how good it was after almost every b...morecdnskmom in Battleford loved it
This sounds quite good. Will try this recipe soon!frandee in Burnaby loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!