Shrimp-veggie DumplingsFrom chefmal 7 years ago
- shrimp, chopped. I really have no idea how much I had, probably a 1/2 lb worth after the heads and shells were removed. They really were tiny little things. I suppose you could substitute it for whatever. shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 whole scallions, sliced into thin rings shopping list
- 1 heaping fistful of bean sprouts shopping list
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, or 1 Tbspn dried shopping list
- 1 bunch worth of celery leaves, chopped shopping list
- If you wish, add a pale, thin, inner celery stalk, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 Tbspns lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbspn lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- Ready made Dumpling Sheets shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the chopped shrimp in a bowl with the veggies, making sure to seperate the bean sprouts evenly.
- Douse with lime juice and seasoning, mix well.
- On a sheet of wet wax paper, or other non-stick surface, dampen both sides of dumpling sheet and put about a Tablespoon's worth of the mixture in the center.
- Roll it up like a burrito and then fold the ends up, pinching them together.
- Boil the things in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and serve with soy sauce and extra scallions. Yummy!
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!