Fried Corn On The CobFrom betty_boop 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mix well.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well.
- Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Knock off excess flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Add corn and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown (approximately 2-1/2 minutes on each side).
- Drain on paper towels.
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
The Rating3 people
My family and friends loved the fried corn. They had never had it before and can't wait until we have it again. Thanks for the recipe.knockthemom in Nowhere loved it
I've never heard of frying a cob of corn before so thanks for the new idea! What a unique recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
What a different way to serve corn on the cob. I'm going have to try this cause it sounds really good.brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!