Farfalle with Artichokes Parmesan Garlic and CreamFrom awelnick 7 years ago
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped or pressed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- small squeeze of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 c heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 5-6 oz grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 lb farfalle shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the farfalle until al dente.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the artichoke hearts.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan, add the artichokes, and saute until heated through. Add the lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Then add the cream and most of the mint and simmer for one minute. Remove from heat and add half the parmesan. Season to taste with a little salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss pasta with the artichoke sauce and serve sprinkled with the remaining mint and the rest of the parmesan.
The Cookawelnick Saint Paul, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!