Steamed Chocolate Brownie CupcakeFrom chera 6 years ago
- Ingredients 1 : shopping list
- # 200 ml whites egg shopping list
- # 100 gr sugar shopping list
- # 1/2 tbsp emulsifier shopping list
- Ingredients 2 : shopping list
- # 75 gr cake flour shopping list
- # 20 gr chocolate powder shopping list
- # 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- # 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Ingredients 3 : shopping list
- # 55 gr dark cooking chocolate shopping list
- # 65 ml soybean oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix and shift for ingredients 2. Melted for ingredients 3 and 4, separately.
- Mixer whites egg until half develop, pour sugar one spoon at a time. Mixer until soft peaks and put cake emulsifier at least 5 minutes before soft peaks.
- Pour ingredients 2 one spoon at a time continious mixing use whisk until finish and mix together. Pour ingredients 3 and continious mixing slowly.
- Pour batter into cupcake 2/3 full, and steamed 15-20 minutes.
- Makes sure that steam is hot and full before put the cupcake into steamer.