Sweetheart SteakFrom pink 6 years ago
How to make it
- You can go to your favorite Butcher to see if he can shape into a *heart*.
- If not, draw a *Large Heart* on a piece of cardboard, shape to size of meat selected, and if handy, cut to shape to the meat. You can do it!
- Fire up the grill, baste a little olive oil on grill rack.
- Salt & Pepper the sweetheart steak.
- 5 to 7 minutes a side till done.
The Cookpink USA
The Rating4 people
I make this too! I buy thickly cut filet mignon steaks about three inches thick. These cut properly, make a great heart-shaped steak. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I love this idea - Thanks!rml in loved it
This is such a creative idea! I think I will make it for my sweetie and add my Chili and Parsley Oil Relish to accompany it!smooch in America loved it