caramalised onion and cheese potato bakeFrom donna10103 9 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and boil till tender enough to mash.
- Whilst potatoes are boiling, slice onions and fry them in butter for about 10 mins until soft and slightly coloured.
- Add as much sugar as you want to the onions and cook for about 5 mins until onions coated and caramalised.
- Spoon 3/4 of the onions into the bottom of ovenproof dish.
- Once potatoes are cooked, drain and mash with some more butter if you wish and either cream or milk till desired consistency.
- Season potatoes to preferred tase and spoon in remaining onions. Add cheese to potatioes and stir well.
- Spoon potato mix over the onions in ovenproof dish and top with more cheese. Put in oven until cheese melted.
- Also great with crispy bacon added to the potato and garlic.
The Cookdonna10103 Cambridge, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!