Peanut Butter Cookie With Milk Chocolate MorselsFrom divaliscious 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter extra crunchy peanut butter preferred shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 extra large/jumbo egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups of milk chocolate bits (I used nestles) shopping list
- **Equipment Needed: shopping list
- Mix Master, bowls, sieve for flour, One working preheated oven at 350 degrees, people who absolutely love cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Measure flour, sift then measure again and return to sifter.
- Add to sifted flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve one more time and set aside bowl.
- Cream butter, then add peanut butter and cream both till smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugars and cream once more till fluffy.
- Add Egg and beat till combined, scraping sides of bowl if you have to.
- Add vanilla extract, beat till combined.
- Slowly add flour, mix till well combined.
- Add milk chocolate bits and stir on low till combined.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour if you would like -
- IN preheated oven at 350, place drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets one inch apart and bake on middle rack for 8-10 minutes depending upon your stove.
- These cookies should be lightly golden brown. Yield roughly 3 doz. Depending upon size of your dollops of cookie dough.
- Once baked, let sit on cookie sheet one minute before transferring to cookie cooling rack.
- Store in sealed container to keep kids and hubby from grabbing too many!
- These cookies freeze really well, so that you can make a batch, and take out a few for guests when you need them. (Or to simply keep them for yourself!)
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating4 people
I'm really looking forward to making these. Wow what a recipe!!!!!!! :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Great photos....and yumm! I actually made a recipe like this for my Christmas cookie giveaway...the only difference is I added some chopped dry-roasted peanuts to the party. Something about that paprika in the dry-roasted nuts was really appealing ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
I'm a peanut butter freak, so your recipe really appealed to me. You might want to make a quick adjustment to the instructions. Yor recipe calls for sugars, but the instructions don't mention adding them. Thanks.kamteach18 in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!