Peanut Butter Cookie With Milk Chocolate MorselsFrom divaliscious 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter extra crunchy peanut butter preferred shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 extra large/jumbo egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups of milk chocolate bits (I used nestles) shopping list
- **Equipment Needed: shopping list
- Mix Master, bowls, sieve for flour, One working preheated oven at 350 degrees, people who absolutely love cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Measure flour, sift then measure again and return to sifter.
- Add to sifted flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve one more time and set aside bowl.
- Cream butter, then add peanut butter and cream both till smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugars and cream once more till fluffy.
- Add Egg and beat till combined, scraping sides of bowl if you have to.
- Add vanilla extract, beat till combined.
- Slowly add flour, mix till well combined.
- Add milk chocolate bits and stir on low till combined.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour if you would like -
- IN preheated oven at 350, place drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets one inch apart and bake on middle rack for 8-10 minutes depending upon your stove.
- These cookies should be lightly golden brown. Yield roughly 3 doz. Depending upon size of your dollops of cookie dough.
- Once baked, let sit on cookie sheet one minute before transferring to cookie cooling rack.
- Store in sealed container to keep kids and hubby from grabbing too many!
- These cookies freeze really well, so that you can make a batch, and take out a few for guests when you need them. (Or to simply keep them for yourself!)
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating4 people
I'm a peanut butter freak, so your recipe really appealed to me. You might want to make a quick adjustment to the instructions. Yor recipe calls for sugars, but the instructions don't mention adding them. Thanks.kamteach18 in Buffalo loved it
Great photos....and yumm! I actually made a recipe like this for my Christmas cookie giveaway...the only difference is I added some chopped dry-roasted peanuts to the party. Something about that paprika in the dry-roasted nuts was really appealing ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
I'm really looking forward to making these. Wow what a recipe!!!!!!! :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!