Snappy Burger With Mango KetchupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh red snapper fillets shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 loaf French bread quartered shopping list
- 1 cup spinach cleaned and dried shopping list
- mango ketchup: shopping list
- 4 medium mangos shopping list
- 2 ounces vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ginger shopping list
- 1 dash cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 whole clove shopping list
How to make it
- Chop red snapper by hand then place in large stainless steel bowl.
- Add egg whites, salt, cayenne, fish sauce, scallions and dill then mix well.
- Add enough bread crumbs to bind all together then form into 4 burgers.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Heat a grill or broiler until very hot.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the burgers just before grilling.
- Grill over high heat for 2 minutes on each side being careful not to overcook.
- Serve burgers immediately on the bread with spinach leaves and a tablespoon of mango ketchup.
- To make mango ketchup peel and clean mango then remove pulp.
- Put pulp in food processor fitted with stainless steel blade.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse together.
- Cook mixture over slow heat for 1 hour in heavy saucepan then remove from heat and cool.
- Strain through five sieve
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!