Artichoke And Spinach DipFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 1 small white onion, diced shopping list
- 2 Tbl. butter shopping list
- 2 Tbl.flour shopping list
- 1 C chicken stock shopping list
- heavy cream, as needed shopping list
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts (not marinated), drained shopping list
- 1 package fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion in the butter until clear.
- Add flour, stirring constantly.
- Turn heat to low.
- Slowly sitr in chicken stock.
- Add cream and continue heating until sauce is thick and creamy.
- Place saucepan in an ice bath.
- Add cheese and artichokes.
- Add spinach after mixture is cool.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!