Roasted Bass with Miso Glaze on Jasmine RiceFrom mamafrog 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup white miso shopping list
- 1/2 cup mirin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 4 (3-ounce) bass fillets shopping list
- 1 cup jasmine rice shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the miso, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Slowly stir in the sesame oil to make the miso glaze. Marinate the bass in the miso glaze for 5 to 6 hours, refrigerated.
- In a pot, combine rice and water and cook in rice cooker until done. Reserve and keep warm.
- Arrange the fish fillets on a roasting pan. Generously coat with the miso glaze, and discard the rest of the glaze. Bake in a preheated 500 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until medium done.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the jasmine rice on plate, place a fillet on top and drizzle miso glaze from roasting pan over the bass.