Slow Cooker BBQ Beef SandwichesFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) eye-of-roast, cut in half vertically shopping list
- 2 tsp salt, divided shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp steak sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp coarse ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 12 kaiser rolls or sandwich buns shopping list
- dill pickle slices shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle beef evely with 1 tsp salt.
- Stir together remaining 1 tsp salt, garlic and next 7 ingredients. Pour half of mixture into a 5 1/2 quart slow cooker. Place beef in slow cooker, and pour remianing mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on High 7 hours.
- Shred beef in slow cooker with two forks. Serve in rolls or buns with dill pickle slices.