Sesame Pork StripsFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- 1 T. butter shopping list
- 1 lb boneless pork top loin shopping list
- 1 ¼ C. Bisquick shopping list
- 1/3 C. sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 T. milk shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- Sweet-and-sour sauce or hot mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spread 1 T. melted butter in 13x9x2” baking pan.
- Trim excess fat from pork; cut pork into ¼” slices. Cut slices into strips ¼” wide.
- Stir together Bisquick, sesame seed, salt, paprika and mustard.
- Beat eggs and milk with fork.
- Dip pork strips into egg mixture; coat with sesame seed mixture.
- Place pork strips in single layer in pan.
- Drizzle 2 T. melted butter over pork
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 min or until brown and crisp. Serve with sauce.