Sweet And Sour Stir Fry VegetablesFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 of broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into strips shopping list
- 8 small baby corn shopping list
- 2 tomatoes cut into 4 wedges shopping list
- 2 long green bean cut into 1/2 inch long shopping list
- 1 cucumber medium size sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes/chunks in natural juice ( leave juice) shopping list
- 1 big red and green bell pepper, discard seed medium size sliced shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice (rughly the juice of one plump lime) shopping list
- 3 level tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons remaining pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup of spring onion long sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch mix well in water for thickness shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying wok, add garlic until golden, add the onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables accept, pineapple and spring onion, stir for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes ketchup and continue to stir until the vegetables are cooked
- Add the pineapple, spring onion and remaining sauce, stir to combine.
- Add cornstarch for thickness of sauce...
- When done, place on serving plate and it ready to serve..best with Jasmine rice..