Peanut Butter WafflesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed shopping list
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray with nonstick vegetable coating.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, oatmeal, baking powder and salt then mix well.
- In another bowl combine peanut butter, oil and sugars then mix until completely blended.
- Add egg whites and mix well then add milk a little at a time blending well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and mix well again.
- Pour liquid into dry ingredients and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Immediately spoon 1/2 cup batter into the preheated waffle iron and bake for 7 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is used.