FLAUTAS DE MANZANA FRIED APPLE BURRITOSFrom tiarose 5 years ago
- 2 SMALL apples, PEELED AND CUT INTO SLICES shopping list
- 2 pears NOT TO RIPE, PEELED AND CUT INTO SLICES shopping list
- 1/4 CUP butter shopping list
- 1/3 CUP sugar shopping list
- 1/4 CUP tequila shopping list
- 1 TSP. cinnamon shopping list
- 6 SMALL flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 CUP vegetable oil (ADD A LITTLE MORE IF NEEDED) shopping list
- vanilla ICECREAM shopping list
How to make it
- IN A MEDIUM PAN MELT BUTTER. ADD THE SUGAR,CINNAMON AND TEQUILA , MIX WELL.
- ADD THE APPLES AND PEARS
- COOK TILL TENDER ABOUT 10 MIN.
- PLACE A FLOUR TORTILLA ON A PLATE AND ADD A SMALL AMOUNT OF YOUR FRUIT MIXTURE.
- FOLD TOGETHER LIKE A BURRITO
- CLOSE TOGETHER WITH TOOTHPICKS
- IN ANOTHER PAN HEAT YOUR VEGETABLE OIL FOR FRYING. WHEN OIL IS HOT ADD THE FLOUR BURRITO ONE AT A TIME
- FRY BURRITO ON BOTH SIDES TILL SLIGHTLY BROWN ABOUT 1 MIN ON EACH SIDE.
- PLACE ON A PAPER TOWEL TO DRAIN EXCESS OIL
- SERVE WITH VANILLA ICECREAM
- ( YOU MIGHT WANT TO ALSO POUR HOT CHOCOLATE ON TOP OF YOUR FLAUTAS OR YOUR FAVORIT TOPPING)
The Cooktiarose Fontana, CA
The Rating4 people
Outstanding! Saved, printed and on my menu for tonight...Thanks!rml in loved it
SOunds so good. Are these also called Applejacks? Sounds like something I've seen at a local coffee shop. Thank you.
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
I LOVE THESE CANT WAIT GRACIASburgandy26 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!