FLAUTAS DE MANZANA FRIED APPLE BURRITOSFrom tiarose 6 years ago
- 2 SMALL apples, PEELED AND CUT INTO SLICES shopping list
- 2 pears NOT TO RIPE, PEELED AND CUT INTO SLICES shopping list
- 1/4 CUP butter shopping list
- 1/3 CUP sugar shopping list
- 1/4 CUP tequila shopping list
- 1 TSP. cinnamon shopping list
- 6 SMALL flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 CUP vegetable oil (ADD A LITTLE MORE IF NEEDED) shopping list
- vanilla ICECREAM shopping list
How to make it
- IN A MEDIUM PAN MELT BUTTER. ADD THE SUGAR,CINNAMON AND TEQUILA , MIX WELL.
- ADD THE APPLES AND PEARS
- COOK TILL TENDER ABOUT 10 MIN.
- PLACE A FLOUR TORTILLA ON A PLATE AND ADD A SMALL AMOUNT OF YOUR FRUIT MIXTURE.
- FOLD TOGETHER LIKE A BURRITO
- CLOSE TOGETHER WITH TOOTHPICKS
- IN ANOTHER PAN HEAT YOUR VEGETABLE OIL FOR FRYING. WHEN OIL IS HOT ADD THE FLOUR BURRITO ONE AT A TIME
- FRY BURRITO ON BOTH SIDES TILL SLIGHTLY BROWN ABOUT 1 MIN ON EACH SIDE.
- PLACE ON A PAPER TOWEL TO DRAIN EXCESS OIL
- SERVE WITH VANILLA ICECREAM
- ( YOU MIGHT WANT TO ALSO POUR HOT CHOCOLATE ON TOP OF YOUR FLAUTAS OR YOUR FAVORIT TOPPING)
The Cooktiarose Fontana, CA
The Rating4 people
I LOVE THESE CANT WAIT GRACIASburgandy26 in loved it
SOunds so good. Are these also called Applejacks? Sounds like something I've seen at a local coffee shop. Thank you.
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
Outstanding! Saved, printed and on my menu for tonight...Thanks!rml in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!