Broccoli Raisin Cauliflower SaladFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 6 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 3 cups cauliflower florets shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan bring 2 inches of water to boiling. Add broccoli, return to boiling. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender and bright green; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- In same saucepan cook cauliflower in water using same method as step 1.
- In 2 quart bowl, layer half the broccoli, cauliflower, raisins and walnuts. Repeat layers. Cover and chill.
- In a screw top jar combine olive oil, vinegar, 1 tsp salt, honey, basil and pepper. Cover tightly and shake well. Add dressing just before serving; toss to coat.