Szechuan EggplantFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- 1 lg. eggplant cut in medium size bite shopping list
- 1 lb. ground pork (less fat) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 pinch black pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce or salt (to taste) shopping list
- 3/4 cup spring onion chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil and garlic, saute lightly.
- Add pork, cook though until done, stir rapidly to break down meat.
- Add eggplant, oyster sauce, sugar, fish sauce, and pepper. Bring heat to medium high, stir rapidly, then cover.
- Cook until eggplant is soft. When doen, arrange eggplant on serving plate and sprinkle with chopped spring onion and it ready to serve..Best serve over rice. Enjoy!!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!