Easy Onion BhajisFrom katharoni 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the onions lengthways
- Heat the oil and fry onions until soft .
- Take out 2/3s of the onions and set aside.
- Fry the rest of onions until golden .
- Cool slightly .
- Mix all the ingredients togetherincluding onion and season
- Heat 1cm of oil in a frying pan
- Spoon a small amount of the batter into the pan and fry bhaji until golden.
- Ensure oil is hot each time you fry and only fry 2 bhajis at the most at a time. This is so the oil stays hot and the mixture will stick together
- serve with dips of your choice and lemon wedges.
The Cookkatharoni Marmaris, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!